ADDMISSION TO Ph.D PROGRAMME
It is hereby notified for information of all the concerned candidates that the
Admit cards for SKUAST-Jammu,CET(Ph.D) 2020 are now closed.
INSTRUCTIONS/ PROCEDURE FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates are advised to read carefully the following instrctions before they fill in the admission form:-
- Candidates have to log at to www.skuast.org to apply on line, and click the link Common Entrance Test (Ph.D) -2020.
- The candidates must, in their own interest, download the Information Brochure provided below and understand eligibility criteria
and other required information before filling the Application Form.
- Application Form will be accepted Online ONLY through University website www.skuast.org from
10 am of 16/02/2021 to 5 pm of 13/03/2021 However, application forms along with
late fee of Rs. 1000/= will be accepted till 5 pm of 20/03/2021.
- Before applying online, candidate must ensure that he/she has scanned image of his/her
photograph, signature and thumb-impression in JPEG/JPG format saved on the computer; uploading all of these is MANDATORY.
Candidate should also have his/her payment mode details handy.
- Click on Register Now link provided below to start your application process.
- After clicking on Register Now link, fill your personal details and register yourself.
Kindly double check your details before registering as once registered
personal details will not be editable.
- After registration an email containing your username and password will be sent to your registered email id.
- Login to your account by clicking on the Student Login link provided in the top right corner of the page.
- After clicking on Login button, enter your username and password as provided in the email sent earlier and click login.
- Now you will be redirected to the student dashboard.
- Dashboard will show your basic details and application details.
- Click on Apply Now button available under application details in your dashboard to start filling your application form.
- The Application form contains five steps namely Basic Information, Education Qualification,
Image Uploads, View Application and Fee payment respectively.
- Read the instructions given on top of every step carefully and fill all the
- Please check photo, signature, thumb impression
if they are in proper format or not
- Your can print application form from your dashboard.
- Candidates are strictly advised to keep their
fee receipt and application form safe for future reference.
- While filling up the application form, the candidates shall have to write his/her own contact No(s), email Id for receiving Admit Cards/Updates from time to time.
- Candidate can make online payment through any Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Admission form incomplete in any respect shall be rejected.
- Seeking admission on the basis of false identity, misrepresentation by submitting false certificates/ documents or suppression of any material fact is unlawful and will result in cancellation of admission.